We offer glass & window services for cars and homes in Mooresville, NC and surrounding areas.
If you live or drive in Mooresville, North Carolina, visit Freedom Glass Company for glass & window services. We offer mobile repairs for auto glass damage, and we will come to your home to provide an estimate and repairs or replacement of home windows, sliding doors, and other glass surfaces.
- Auto Glass Repair: If you get a chip or small crack in any of the panes of glass in your vehicle, it can be dangerous to continue driving with it. If it receives heavy impact in the weak, chipped spot, the glass could shatter, resulting in injury or death. Freedom Glass Company offers auto glass repair services to solve this problem.
- Windshield Repair: A windshield with large cracks is hazardous, and it will not pass a safety test to register the vehicle to drive on the roads. The glass & window services offered by us at Freedom Glass Company include professional windshield repair, which involves placing a sealant material over the crack, then smoothing it out to reduce glare and visual impairment. Once the material is dry, the windshield is as good as new!
- Windshield Replacement: If you have a broken windshield, it can be expensive to replace. However, if you choose a local, small business, such as Freedom Glass Company, we can offer prices that are up to 30% lower than large national companies. We also run special promotions for extra discounts to save you money on windshield replacement. We guarantee all replaced windows for as long as you have the vehicle.
- Home Window Repair: Don’t suffer with a cracked window through the chilly winter months. Instead, bring in an expert who can perform home window repair by filling and sealing off the crack. This will also help lower your heating and air conditioning costs.
- Home Window Installation: New windows are much more energy efficient than the originals that are in older homes. Freedom Glass Company offers a wide variety of brands, styles, and shapes, so you can improve the curb appeal of your home, as well.
- Home Window Replacement: You can replace old, leaky windows with updated styles that will help your home look more contemporary. Even if you don’t plan to leave your home anytime soon, you can still increase the value by replacing old windows and upgrading to windows that are stylishly shaped and have better energy efficiency.